Sunday, November 01, 2009

hello blog!

this is my new blog that I'm going to feed with all kinds of stuff that inspires and excites me..
furthermore I'll keep you informed about upcoming projects and trips - probably there's gonna be a lot of stuff to report on prospectively..

by the way I'm currently doing a five-month internship at PostPanic in amsterdam/the netherlands. so my days are full of design, animation, and lots of new inspiration. I'll update my portfolio with all the stuff I've done so far over here as soon as possible..

this post goes out to my friend rawmeyn who inspired me regarding a lot of things.. I'm looking forward to having great trips and sessions together in the future.. keep it up buddy!

let's start off with Louis Vuitton Journeys Awards - Aurore
jean-julien pous did a pretty good job with this short. I like the aesthetic approach and especially the statements made..



watch it in HD on vimeo

1 comment:

  1. oh man! haha.. pretty awesome! the future is ours!!! :)

    ReplyDelete